Wednesday 18 January 2017

Golden circle In the Sky

I had this dream around late 2016.It started with me behind a rock I looked up as the sky began to change to a dark cloudy sky a golden circle appeared. I could feel myself gravitating towards the sky as I was lifted off the ground. As I was being pulled up to the circle I could feel a calm harmony feeling rushing through me. As I was getting close to the circle I heard a voice say my children I am coming home, then I was quickly pulled into the circle. As I woke up I could feel a jolt of emotions I felt excited, but at the same time felt sad/worried.

bible verses
- 1 Thessalonians 4:17 - Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
- Revelation 1:7 - Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

- 1 Thessalonians Chapter 4

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
Matthew 24:36 - But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:2-4English Standard Version (ESV)
For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. But you are not in darkness, brothers, for that day to surprise you like a thief.
- Revelation 22:12 - And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

No comments:

Post a Comment