Wednesday 18 January 2017

The Gates of the Divine


This dream happens when I was 7 years old. It begins with me getting off  the school bus in the dream my class was going on a field trip it was a very cloudy day. I saw this pathway in the area where we got off at. So I decided to sneak off away from my classmates and go down the pathway. As I was walking down I saw the most interesting trees they had this white tree bark with black tiger stripes painted on them. The trees were shedding their leaves they were brownish orange on the dark ground. As I continued down the winding pathway I got to the near end, I saw two roads connected with a circle in the middle kind of like a cul-de-sac. The two roads were leading to these two black gates with black arches on top of them is where I saw these heads that look like the Greek statues that are seen in museums. I decided to go on the right road where the right gate was first. When I got there I saw a man's head on top of the archway. He had short curly ringlets in his hair a pointed chin and young-looking face probably about 20-30 years. The most peculiar thing about him was that he had these big horns that started at the top two sides of his head the horns stretched all the way to the back of the head. He had a serious/mad look about him. I had this uneasy feeling about this gate like the bad feeling you get in your gut. So I left to see the other gate on the left side. When I got to the other gate, I saw a wise old man he had long curly hair with little ringlets here and there. He had some wrinkles and a long curly beard, he looks to be in his 50s. He had a peaceful/calming look and presence about him. So I decided to go through the gate. As I went through I could feel my soul almost as it was being sucked away from my body. I pulled back and closed the gate. After that I woke up.

bible versus
Matthew 7:13-14New International Version (NIV)

The Narrow and Wide Gates

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment